“I found this article about some of the benefits of chiropractic the you might not have known or thought about. While chiropractic isn’t the “only rodeo in town” or the “be all and end all” of modern health care. Its effects are quite profound and I’m happy to talk with you about any of the questions you might have. ”
Dr. Peter J. Levy, Chiropractor
Originally published in Health Source
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the on--going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation complex.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Improves a person’s disposition (they’re more FUN to be around).
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport).
- Improves Quality of Life by enhancing the enjoyment/fulfillment of a person’s Key Values
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability (ability to THINK more clearly).
Oh…and it DECREASES PAIN!